Wednesday 1 November 2006

Photographers needed!

France (26)_320x240I am putting together a book of photography about cycling adventures round the world. Traveling by bike is an awesome way to access the world's wild places, to really connect with people, to see incredible sunsets and to sleep in very silly places. I want to reflect all this in this unique book. I want to find a wide variety of contributors to the book. All profits from the book will go to charity ('Hope and Homes for Children') so you won't be paid but it will be a great way for cyclists to get their photos published and to promote your work.If you have high quality (at least 300dpi), digital photographs from your own cycling adventures then please email me ASAP at alastair.humphreys@gmail.com to discuss. Please also forward this on to any other cyclists - there are so many that I know should be included...I am looking for a maximum of 5 photos per contributor in order to give a wide spectrum to the book. It is not only hard-core Tibet pictures I am looking for: bike rides through Europe and Ireland are definitely included!All contributors will be fully acknowledged for each picture. You must give permission for your picture to be used in this charity fund-raising book that will be available worldwide through Amazon. Your pictures will not be used in any other publications. I hope to hear from you soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home