Saturday 6 October 2007

One of the greatest ever expeditions

Screenshot_3
Yesterday fellow Yorkshireman Jason Lewis finished an incredible journey. He has travelled round the world, a journey of 46,000 miles [the same as mine interestingly]. But his journey took him THIRTEEN years and he used human power alone, crossing the oceans with a hi-tech pedalo!
I am full of admiration for his journey, for the educational angle of his mission and for his determination. I will look with great interest at what he does next. After almost two years home I still do not know what to do with the rest of my life. I wish him well. Well done, Jason: amazing! Visit his website here. Read an article in the Times about his journey here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home