Tuesday 15 January 2008

72

Grrrr...
I'm meant to be out doing circuits with Pete and
. I'd devised a devious and evil session as it's my turn tonight. Clapham Common. Wet and soggy and dark and windy. Training for a hot and sandy desert. The plan - to run across the park, carrying kit, with an exercise to be done at each lamppost. 20 press-ups, 20 sit-ups, 20 dips... On and on into the agony of lactic acid that's so darned addictive. To really bring out the groans of the boys tonight I was going to load my rucksac with some dumbells to take to the session as well. But instead I'm stuck in the flat waiting for some brainbox to come fix my internet connection. He's promised me he'll arrive "between 4 and 8"... Frustration.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home